I was beyond excited to celebrate my first Mother's Day! I feel like being a mom is what I was meant to do and I get so much joy from it. And since I'm being honest... I really enjoyed having an additional day that is all about me where I also receive gifts! HA! Phillip and Jacob gave me the sweetest gift and a beautiful necklace that had their birthstone on it. And Jacob was just the absolute sweetest that day too!
Seriously though, now that I am a mom myself I really appreciated this holiday more and made sure to tell my mom how much I appreciated her. Being a mom has opened my heart to so much more love than I ever could have imagined and it made me love MY mom even more than I already did before.
 |
| Jacob all dressed up and ready to go! |
 |
| He loves to "help" me fold the laundry. His help consists of throwing out everything I just folded. Thus, the mess of blankets in the background. |
 |
| My hair is looking a mess here, but my baby is looking too cute so we'll roll with it! |
No comments:
Post a Comment